Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wednesday, September 20, 1961

I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed. I ate & read paper & went to bed & Ivard got up & tended Sis.

I got up at 1: & made 16 qts prune jam, I had ready to do in icebox. Ivard & Jackie went to bank & got gas in car.

Ivard peeled apples & I made a pie for supper & 2 Ivard took over to neighbors, the man died, & 3 little ones for Jerrys lunches.

Got supper & we ate when Jerry came Ray went to work after school & Dale went to Cub Scouts & to foot ball practice & Ivard went & helped coach.

I went to bed & Jerry went out interviewing young men of ward & Ivard went up to church to genelogy meeting. Ray cleaned dishes. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment