Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 30, 2011

Saturday, September 30, 1961

We got up at 6: A.M. & left for home. We stoped in Arco & had breakfast. We got home & got Jackie & was home by 11:30.

Ray was sick in bed all day & didn't go to work. He cleaned up the house tonite.

Jerry came from work this afternoon & worked on his books & lessons.

We listened to conference & played Scrabble. I washed cloths.

I had a nap.

Tonite, after I went to store & got groc. & we had supper, Ivard, Jerry & Dean went to stake House to Priesthood conference. Gene had to go out to Wallys & milk. Ray was sick.

I laid down at 7: & went to sleep for nite. I was sure tired.

My nite off. Jerry went to dance at Stake house.

No comments:

Post a Comment