Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monday, September 25, 1961

Went to Boise

nice warm, breezy day.

Jerry went to work & Kids went to school. Gene got home from Nyssa in time for school.

I changed every bed in the house & got them all washed and Ivard helped me make them.

I went up to bank & paid car & got groc. while Ivard was in doctor. Came home & had lunch with Gene then we went to Boise & got Jackie some tap dance shoes & Helen's neice some, then took them to Kotters. Dale went to ball practice.

Ray came home & went to work & when he came home he took a batch of pajamas up & finished drying them.

I got supper & we ate & Jerry Ray & Dean went to Mutual. Gene did chores & him & Ivard went to Mutual. I had a shower & went to bed until time to go to work. Ray never got home from Mutual until 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment