Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 9, 2011

Saturday, September 9, 1961

Ivard went without his crutches for first time.

Cloudy & cool.

I came home from work & Jerry was to work & Ray went right after I got home. I ate & went to bed at 9: & got up at 2: Ivard helped me peel & we did 12 qts peaches & 18 qts pears.

Gene & Dale went & worked for Wally & came home about 3: & Gene went to Nyssa for week end.

Jerry came home & washed some cloths & went to store for me.

Dean cleaned up a little & Ray came home and moped the floors.

I finished fruit at 7: & showered & at 7:20 we got up to Church, all of us, to Ward Reunion, 2nd birthday supper. Smorgesbourg. Real good after programe we came home & I laid down a hr. before I went to work. Ivard went with out his crutches for first time.

Jerry & Ray went to Stake dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment