Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wednesday, September 27, 1961

I came home from work & Lynda & Kids were here, they'd brought car over to garage & Jerry took it up when he went to work.

I put a batch of clothes in & went right to bed. When Ivard woke me up at noon him & Lynda had rest of apples peeled ready to bottle & Lynda had lunch ready. We ate & Gene went back to school & they left for home. I washed 2 batches of cloths & bottled 2 batches of apples (15 qts).

We went up to bank & paid bills & saw about Genes pictures. Got books up.

Ray came home & went to work & Dale went to Cub Scouts.

Got supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment