Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunday, September 3, 1961

Ivard, Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & Ray brought Ivard home after & took Dale & Jackie to sunday school. He brought Jackie home after & they went to Fast meeting.

I bottled rest of peaches 12 qts, & cooked chicken & got dinner.

Ivard & I played a game of "Scrabble" while we waited for Kids. I have 49 qts peaches up now.

Dale brought Don Perry home. We ate & Dean went with Mrs Perry on sunday school business. Ray did dishes & went to store.

I got books up. I didn't go to church, the rest did, it was Primary programe & Ivard had to talk or me. He said he wouldn't but he did. Any way I had a bad stomache. We watched T.V. & went to bed at 10:30 Don got stomache, I think. I called Perrys & Atwell came & got him. right after we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment