Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thursday, September 21, 1961

Pay day. I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed after I washed 2 batches of cloths & hung one out. Ivard was still in bed. He got up & tended Sis & hung out other cloths.

I got up at 2: & Ivard had a double batch of apples peeled & I got them on & washed another 2 batches of cloths. Called Helen & she told me about Mellissa just starting dance lessons so I called & enrolled Jackie for next Tuesday.

Ivard went to Primary in Dales class & took Jackie.

I bottled 17 qts apple sauce.

I roasted a ham & put potatoes under it & Dean made fruit salad dressing & I made apple salad for supper & cooked some frozen peas.

Dale went to ball practice.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Jerry went to meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment