Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday, September 15, 1961

nice day

I came home from work & went to bed after I read paper & ate. When I woke up at 2: I fixed mustard pickles in brine while Ivard went up to Dr. to get his Ins. papers.

Dale came home & went to foot ball practice & Ivard went up to Soph. game he came back at 6: & we went up town & got groc. & got my sheets for bunk beds out of laway & laid 4 away for Mothers birthday. Dean went to Scout meeting at Allens after school & stayed. While we were up town Jerry went to work on paper & left Jackie alone. When we came home after dark Jackie was gone. We hunted all over, up to foot ball game & every where. I was just going to Police when Dale came with her, he'd been selling tickets & came home & found her alone & took her. Ray had gone to Scout meeting - game & dance. & Gene had left for game. Gail & Lynda came & brought Gene girl - Evelyn Cleaver, & we went to game with them. Pendleton beat us 7 to 0. We came home & had lunch after & Gail left at 11: My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment