Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunday, September 10, 1961

sent Debbie birthday card & $1.

Sent Kay a letter.

I got home at 8:30 & went to bed at 9: & got up at 2:

Ivard - Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school, they came home & got Dale & Jackie. Dale went home with Perry's for afternoon.

Jerry fixed dinner & we ate & he went to interview some guys for Mutual. I washed a batch of cloths & got my books up. Ray did dishes & washed me a bunch of bottles.

I wrote to Kay. & mailed it on way to work.

Dean did chores. Jerry went up & got some groc. & we had a dish of icecream. They all went to church but me and I went to bed until time to go to work.

I should have done fruit but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment