Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday, September 24, 1961

I finished reading "Zions Redemption" 56 pages & 70 pages Book of Mormon.

I still don't feel good.

Ivard - Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school, Ray came & got Dale & Jackie for sunday school. Jackie gave closeing prayer.

I got up at 11:30 & made a few no bake cookies & got dinner on & went back to bead & read. They brought little Kids home & Ivard, Jerry, Ray & Dean went to Stake House to Priesthood meeting. Ray went to Smalls this afternoon.

They got home at 4:30 & we ate & I went back to bed. Dean did dishes & chores & they all went to church. I got books up & went to bed & read awhile. I still don't feel good so I laid off again.

Gene stayed all nite at Gails.

No comments:

Post a Comment