Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 16, 2011

Saturday, September 16, 1961

Cloudy. rained some - Thunder at nite.

Jerry & Ray got up & went to work & Gene did chores & fixed fence & cleaned up yard a little.

I spent all morning washing cloths it was so stormy Ivard took Sock batch up to dryer & left with Dale while he went & paid bills.

Gene went & met Jerry at noon & they had a hair cut. Ray came home for lunch & took him up. Jerry took his car to work & had it worked on this morning.

This afternoon I iorned & Jerry cooked 2 or 3 Kettles of prunes for Jam & Dean run them threw tonite. I made 16 qts of mustard pickle.

Gene put packs on his lip all day tonite he took garbage. Jerry got supper & we ate & him & Ray went Ward teaching & Gene went to show with John P. I watched T.V. We went to bed at 11: My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment