Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday, September 22, 1961

I came home from work so sick (Period) I went right to bed with hot water bottle.

Ivard & Jackie were all morning getting oil change & greese job new oil & air filter & head lite. They went to bank & Paid some bills.

I got up this afternoon & made chilli for after game, Ivard had beans cooking. He peeled apples & I made 3 pies for after game & cooed supper.

Ray went to work after school then to Marshing to Adrian game. Ivard went to Sophmore game & Dale to practice, we ate & Jerry went to work on paper. Gene came home from school & cleaned front room & moved everything & Dean did Kitchen & dineing room.

I laid off I was comeing so bad.

We went to game & Gail & Lynda came right after, left Kids with Dean. We beat "Minico" 19 to 0. We came home & ate. Gail left at 11: & I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment