Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thursday, September 28, 1961

I came home from work & went to bed & when I got up at 2: Ivard had 1/2 bu of grapes cooked & I strained them & bottled 10 qts grape juice & made 10 pts grape jam. Ray took Kids to Primary when he came home from school & went to work.

Dale was supposed to make a cake for Pack meeting & Ivard & I had to make it for him because he went to foot ball practice after Primary. I had to make a batch of fudge for it too. I made a bid Kettle of soup & we ate when Jerry came & Gene & Ivard left for Nyssa foot ball game, they droped Ray off at the Adrian game. Lynda had my birthday party after, thought I was comeing, sent me a black & white sunday dress & a potted yellow chrysthun from the Boys away from home, Lyle, Gail & Kay. They got home at midnite. Jerry took Dale Dean & Jackie to church to Cub scout meeting. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment