Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wednesday, May 25, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work at 8: in Nampa

I washed clothes. & tended Jackie.

I was supposed to go to Boise to Dr. but it was last day of school & picnic & Kids bawled to go so I called Leva & told her I wouldn't go & I took Kids to school. They never got home until 4:30. They got permoted.

Jackie & I slept about 2 hrs this afternoon.

I got supper & we ate & Ivard & I went in to church to genelogy meeting & on our way home we decided to go to Utah. Went to Bishops at 10: & got Recomend then went to Hern's & got it signed then called in at 11: & laid off & picked up my riders & took them to work & came home & Ivard went to bed & I packed until 1:30 A.M & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment