Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunday, May 15, 1960

Ivard watered & cooked dinner.

Kay & Gene went over to Owyhee Ward to church & to Claudias & never got home until 5:30

Ray went to priesthood with Max I worked on genelogy until 11: then had a bath & at 11:30 me & little Kids went to sunday school, got groc. & gas & came home & ate about 3: after we decided Kids weren't comeing.

Ray did dishes & I worked on genelogy again.

Ivard & I took Ray in to choir practice at 6: & Kay to meet Kids to go to Rexburg. We got gas & had a milk Shake.

Gene did chores & him & Dean went to church with Max. I worked on books

Ivard & I went to bed at 8: & Dale & Jackie. I went to work at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment