Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Monday, May 2, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard was gone - work I guess. I took Kids to school & sorted cloths & washed 5 batches & got them dry.

Rained all last nite & was real cloudy today but wind blew hard.

Jackie & I went to bed at 1:3 to 3:30 & went & got Kids.

Ray called & said he was going to stay & pass hand bills so I cooked supper. worked on histories for genelogy.

I called rail road & Ivard got off about 5: & when he hadn't come by dark I laid off & went hunting him. He was in Stockman as usual, playing cards He said he'd come in min. I went to Double bill show "Edge of Eternity" & "Gene Krupp Story" & went back at 12:15 & he was still sitting there. I came home & went to bed. & he got here about 2: A.M. I'm getting fed up, pretty soon it won't matter what he does I won't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment