Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tuesday, May 17, 1960

I went to bed at 5: until time to go to work

I came home from work & ate & read paper & Ivard took Kids to school & went over to Wally & messing around. He came at 11: & I had my relief society lesson so I went to bed 2 hrs then Jackie & I got ready & took him over to Wallys to borrow his tractor & cultivator & we went to relief society & I gave my last lesson for summer.

I came home & picked up little Kids on the way. Ivard was watching T.V & listening for phone. It really rained awhile Ivard said he was going over to see Art Jerome (which I doubt) & he hadn't come back when I went to work so I drove past Stockma & there sat his pick up. I'm getting so tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment