Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunday, May 8, 1960

I didn't get up very early every one messed around until they were too late to go to priesthood. Ivard & Gene stayed home & listened to ball game, (watched) on T.V., and rest of us went to sunday school. stoped & got groc. & picked up tire & we came home and had a picnic lunch & banna splits & german choclate cake.

Kids gave me hair nets, bobby pins, shampoo, envelops & a lip stick in fancy case (Max Factor) for Mothers day. I got my iornrite yesterday.

Ray did dishes & Kids played ball & I worked on genelogy.

We all went to church

I laid down until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V. he didn't go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment