Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 14, 2010

Saturday, May 14, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. The toilet was still broke so Ivard took it off & got it uncloged then broke it after he got it back on & was trying to take old parts out so we could get new ones. Ivard & I & Dean went to town & bought a new one at Wards & Ivard got it in.

I washed a lot of cloths & iorned 44 pieces.

Gene worked for Bish's son in law all day.

We ate at 3: & Kay went over to Claudias & Ivard went back to work without ever even laying down.

I fixed Kids some cocoa & toasted sandwich & we watched T.V. until 10:30 & I went to bed, I was dead. Ivard got home at 11:15 & Kay at 12:30 Ray watched T.V. until it went off the air. Ray cleaned house.

No comments:

Post a Comment