Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thursday, May 19, 1960

Ivard went to Boise at 7:30 to work again.

I came home from work and took Dean to school. Dale stayed home & tended Jackie & I went to bed at 10: after I ate & read paper.

I got up at 1: & got ready & went in to bank then went to my 3rd Sewing lesson then I bought some material to make Jackie a dress in Sewing class. I went out to car, parked in new lot across from Depot, & there was Ivards pick-up so I went in Stockman & there he sat playing card. he said he would come in 3 min. so I waited in car an hr. & he hadn't come so I got mad & came home & went to bed. I got up at 10: & got ready for work & went in to Stockman & really told Ivard off in front of everyone. I told him to come or else. I went & got in car & started to bawl & he came out & promised he wouldn't go in there again. I went to work, he came home right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment