Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wednesday, May 18, 1960

Wrote Kay & Jerry
got letter from Kay, Jerry & Invitation for Marva's reception & a big picture of Douglas.

I came home from work & took Kids to school then I called & told the lady not to come & show me how to use my iornrite, I forgot to dampen cloths. I ate & read paper & went to bed & Jackie watched T.V. then at noon she went to bed with me.

We got up at 3: & went after Kids at 3:45.

I wrote to Kay & Jerry.

Kids came home & Gene went to work.

I called rail road & Ivard went to Boise for 7:30 A.M.

At 6: I went to Nampa & took Dean to get potatoe chips for his primary Party & got gas. Went to Stockman & got Ivard, been playing cards since he got off work. came home & ate & bathed & Ivard & I went to the Bishops to a genelogy meeting. Came home & laid down jr & went to w.

No comments:

Post a Comment