Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday, May 13, 1960

wrote Mother
Kay came home for week-end.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. He took Kids to school. I ate & read paper. at 9:30 we took Jackie & went to bed. Her & Ivard got up at 11:30 & I got up at 12:30 Ivard listened to ball game & I dampened down 34 pieces to iorn & washed 3 batches & got books up.

Cloudy & cool breeze.

Ivard went back to bed & after I got Kids I laid down 1 1/2 hrs but couldn't sleep.

at 6: Ivard & I went in & waited for Kay to come from Rexburg & I wrote mother while I waited & mailed it We took Kay over to Hales to see the Bishop & to Yorgesons, about a job. We came home at 7: & Ray had supper ready. We ate & I washed one batch of Kays cloths

Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

I followed Ivard in.

No comments:

Post a Comment