Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday, May 12, 1960

Got Mother day card & Picture from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard took Kids to school & I hurried & got ready & went in to Newlands & Leva & I went to Boise to Dr. I just lost 2 1/2 lbs this 2 weeks, the less yet. I got home at 12: & ate & watched T.V. & at 1:30 Ivard & Jackie took me in to Singer Sewing Co. & I had my 2nd lesson in my sewing course. Ivard went & signed up for unemployment & got front Tractor tire fixed then they came & got me at 4:30 & we went out to sugar factory & signed our loan papers. got groc. & came home.

awful hard wind.

I went to bed at 5: & never knew anything until they woke me up to go to work.

Ivard had to go to work & followed me in.

Kids went to Primary & Gene went & watered for guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment