Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday, May 20, 1960

Ivard went to Boise again at 7:30 A.M. I came home & hurried & got ready & took Dean in to Dr. Lee & had a thing put on his tooth to streighten it. Dr. Lee said he'd let me take his Lee genelogy book home.

It was 11:30 when we got home so I didn't take Kids to school. Dale & Jackie had been swimming & I made them go to bed.

Hard cold wind

I went to bed & the McNess lady came at 3: & woke me up so I didn't get to sleep again.

Ivard came at 4:45 & we went to town & he went to Dr. Lee & had his stitches taken out then we got $25. worth of groc. & went over to Dr. Lee's house & got the Book on Lee genelogy & came home & Ray had supper ready & we ate & went to bed & loved. It really rained. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment