Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monday, May 9, 1960

Kay called

I passed Ivard takeing Kids to school when I came home. I ate, read paper & sorted cloths & washed one batch then Ivard said to go to bed When I got up at 2:30 he had them all done. I went to bed at 10:

I worked on my histories till time to go get Kids then we got them & went to town & I took Dean up to Dr Lee & had a tooth pulled the new one was pushing it out. I went to couple of stores hunting cordory but couldn't find any. Got some things at drug store. Ivard bought Kids icecream cone on way home. Ray had supper ready & I made gravy. We ate & Ray went to Mutual with Pendeltons & Gene went with Max the rest of us went to bed at 7:30

Ivard followed me to work, he went at 11:30

Kay called & said he'd be home this week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment