Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 7, 2010

Saturday, May 7, 1960

got Mother Day card from Lyle
got iornrite for Mother day.

I came home from work & ate read paper & went to bed.

Ivard went to Boise to work for 7:30 A.M. Ray went with Max on scout work & got home this afternoon.

I got up at 12:30 & washed 2 or 3 batches of cloths & iorned 30 pieces. When I got up I told Gene to get iorning board out & when I came out of bath room there sat an iornrite they got me for mothers day, brought it while I was asleep I was flabergasted

Ray cleaned up house & got supper & we ate when Ivard got home from Boise at 4:30.

I worked on genelogy.

Ivard & I went to Givins swimming.

My nite off & Ivard didn't work tonite. watched T.V. when we got home until it went off air. stormy.

No comments:

Post a Comment