Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monday, May 16, 1960

I came home from work & took Kids to school & ate, sorted cloths & washed 5 batches on & off. We went to town at 9:30 & got Ivards little check & paid 3 bills, all there was. came home & Ivard cultivated beet awhile. he left at 12: P.M to go on brakeing trip to Weiser.

I dried all the cloths in dryer but 1st batch, the wind was too hard

Jackie & I went to bed at 1: & got up at 3:30 & went after Kids. I worked on my histories until 6:15.

Ray & Dean made beds & got cloths put away & Ray got supper.

Gene went & worked for Bish's son in law after school until 6:15

Kids went to Mutual & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment