Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thursday, May 5, 1960

got letter from Jerry
sent ma card & 5.
Started Singer Sewing class
Ivard started having teeth out

I came home from work & Ivard was checking water so I took Kids to school.

Gene stayed home & made a fence it was play day.

Ray stayed home & cleaned house good all but Kitchen waxed music room & washed walls & woodwork in bathroom. I went to bed 2 hrs then I got ready & we went to town & Ivard went to Dr Lee & started having his teeth out, had 4 on top. I sent mother card & $5. for mothers day & went shopping awhile then at 2: I started takeing my 7 week Singer Sewing class

Ivard met me at 4: & we came home after we got groc. Kids got home from Primary at 6:

Ray got supper & I went to bed about 7:30 & Ivard. Gregg came out from Hales to try & sell iornite

Ivard had to be at at work at 11: I left at 11: Signed up for unemployment (Ivard

No comments:

Post a Comment