Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wednesday, May 11, 1960

Gene started helping Bish's son-in law water tonite.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & tended Jackie all day. I worked on my histories most of day.

Ivard left for dentist at 9:45 & had rest of his top teeth out. I called dentist, when he hadn't got home by 2:30 & they said he had left at 11: at 9:30 he still hadn't come so I got ready for work & went in to Stockman & there he sat playing cards, lost $5. I never said a word to him. I threw pick-up Keys on table & he handed me car Keys & I went out & sat in car next to pick-up listening to radio until 11: & he hadn't come so I went to work. He said he got home at 1: A.M. Jackie & I slept 2 hrs this afternoon & I went to bed when Kids came but never could go to sleep. Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment