Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday, May 27, 1960

We got up & ate & cleaned up & left Kids at Ruths all day & Ivard & I went to Salt Lake at 9: I bought me some underwear & bra & shoes, & exchanged 2 pr. garments Ma sent me that were too big then we went to Gold Strike Center & got a carving set & icecream scoop & diper for Marva's reception then I went up in ZCMI & talked to Ruth half hr. We had milk Shake & went out to Louies & copied genelogy then Ivard stayed & did it & I went to Bountiful at 3: & had hair cut, color shampoo & set went back & Louie fixed us supper & we went back to Irv.'s & Kids had eaten. I fixed my girdle & slip & had shower & we got ready & went up to Stake House to Marva's wedding reception with Ruth & Irvin. It sure was nice. We danced. Came home at 11: & went to bed at Irvins.

No comments:

Post a Comment