Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday, May 16, 1966

Dean graduated from Seminary

Tri-chem meeting.

Sent Ray letter & rest of his money

cloudy & Sunny

Ivard got up & took Dale on paper route & went back to bed. Kids left for school & I got books up & at 10: Ivard took me out to Johnsons to Tri-chem Paint meeting & he went & got his check. He came after me at 1:30 & I figured out check & we went to bank, paid place, bills & took lawn mower to be welded & Ivard bought me a root beer Came home & worked on books & got supper. Ivard went & got Dean at School & took him up to Miner-Brecken to work & Jerry brought him home after work & we ate.

Ivard & I, Jerry & Jackie took Dean over to Stake House to his Seminary graduation & after we went to D.Q. & had Sundee. Ivard laid down until 11:10 & went to work. I watched Show. Still off Sick. Dale went Home T.

No comments:

Post a Comment