Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday, May 3, 1966

Sent Ray letter & money

Sunny & hot

I came home & Ivard was home & in bed. Gene was on milk route with Gail & Jerry left for work & took Dale & Jackie right after I got home

I ate & read paper & went to bed. We got up 1: & went to Bank & paid bills, got groc. & Ivard got hair cut & we got Gene Rays bank draft. Came home at 3: & washed 2 batches cloths & made some tea. Picked over strawberries for supper & got Supper

Gail brought Gene about 4: & took Dale up to collect & Jerry brought him home. Dean didn't get home from school until Jerry came, went to Library. We ate & Kids left early for Mutual & Gene went up & went to Hawian Louou with Gail. Ivard & Jackie did dishes I wrote Ray & Kids took to mail. Went to bed at 7: Ivard went to work at 11:30 & I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment