Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wednesday, May 18, 1966

Ivard went back breaking at Glenns F

Sunny & a little cool

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. Jerry took Kids to school on his way to work. I ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:15 & just got to sleep when R.R. called, Ivard was back on Glenns Ferry brakeman board so he got up & went & called in. I was about to sleep again when Gail called he was called back to R.R. at Pocotello so when Ivard came I got up & took him to train at noon & I came home & was about asleep again when Gail called again so I got up & washed my hair & did some patching. I went & got Dean after school & took him to work & came home & got supper. Jerry brought Dean home. We ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson then Jerry, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to play at Stake H. & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment