Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday, May 13, 1966

Dean sarted work for Minor Brecken

Ivard worked Boise

I laid off Sick again

Dale went to dentist

Sunny & warm - Cloudy this eve.

I came home from work drownded & had to wash all my cloths. It was 9:30 when I went to bed. Father was still in bed, he'd been up & taken Dale on paper route.

Ivard washed & polished dodge. He got me up at 1:30 & we went to school & picked Dale up & droped him off at Dr. Lees to have tooth pulled & we went up to Albertson's & had dinner then went up & got car from Jerry & Ivard went to Boise to work. I got groc. & picked Dale up & we sat at school waiting for Dean from 3:25 to 4:05 then came home & just got in house when he called so I went & got him & took him up to Minor Breckens to start work on his summer job. Came home & got supper & at 6: went & got Dean & Jerry & we ate. & Jerry planted flowers & Dean went to Seminary Party bowling. I went to bed at 7:45! Gene woke me at 12: so I called in Sick, I was flowing so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment