Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday, May 11, 1966

Ivard worked at Boise

Dale stayed home from school.

I went to work after 5 nites off

Cloudy, windy all morning - Sunny & nice in afternoon. I got up at 9:, feel better this morning. Ivard got up & took Dale on paper route & went back to bed, Dale stayed home from school.

I washed sock batch & everything else up & did all the iorning & got it put up. Ivard did dishes & watched T.V. & went back to bed again.

He got up & cooked Steak & left for work in Boise at 3:, had to go trade Jerry cars. Dean had to walk home from school but got ride so didnt.

I got supper & we ate when Jerry got home & Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons

I had bath & went to bed at 7: I went back to work tonite after 5 nites. Plant down 2 & I was sick next 3. Ivard got home at 9:30

No comments:

Post a Comment