Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Thursday, May 5, 1966

Sent Mother card & note for Mother d.

hot & windy

I came home & Ivard was home & in bed & I went to bed. Ivard got me up at 3:  I got ready & went up to Superior Western & Andre cut my hair & tinted it then I went & got Jackie from Primary & we came home. I fixed Kids supper before I left.

Had bath & Ivard & I & Dean went up to Community Center to Junior Senior Seminary banquet. real nice roast beef dinner. got home at 9:30 & Laid down hr. & went to work.

Jerry went to his Sunday S. class party & Gene went up to Gails & Jackie stayed over to neighbors until we got home. I went to work at 11:

Ivard went to work at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment