Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Saturday, May 7, 1966

hot & breezy. I got up early & started in. changed all the beds & washed 9 batches of cloths & carried over to neighbors & hung out. I iorned 57 pieces.

Ivard came home & went right to bed until noon then he took Dale collecting on his route then came home & took Jackie up & Andree cut her hair & he got some tomatoes from Jerry & came home & was just planting them when he got called to work on wrecker.

Dean went to work with Gene all day & Me & Jackie did most of work. I cooked a roast for tomorrow & ham & lima beans for today. Kids all got home late & bathed & went to bed. Gene watched T.V with me. Ivard got home at midnite.

My nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment