Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday, May 17, 1966

I went back to work after 4 nites off Sick

Sunny - cold breeze

Jerry got up & took Dale on paper route, Ivard came home & got in bed & I didn't even know it. I got up & washed 3 batches of cloths & baked 4 loaves whole W. bread & cleaned up & painted. Ivard got up at 11: & Jerry came home this afternoon & they worked on yard & planted flowers. I did up all my iorning.

We went & met Dean at 3:45, at School, & took him up to work & got lawn mower then I got supper & we ate & went & got Dean at 6: & he ate & Ivard & Jack did dishes & Jerry, Dean & Dale left for Mutual at 6:35.

I went to bed at 7: went back to work tonite.

Ivard went to work at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment