Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday, May 27, 1966

School out - Kids all permoted

left New Mexico. for Utah

hot & windy

Mr. JOnes came over to Motel at 9: & took us over to his trailer for breakfast then I took Genes car & went to washeteria & did up our cloths & at noon Ivard came with Jones to wash & I was done so Ivard & I went to Motel & I showered & we packed & checked out, Jones had paid bill & went over to Jones's at 1:30 & I iorned couple of things & at 2: we went to neighbor trailer to shower on Kids, Nadine Windoms, got quite a few nice things. After we packed up all their things & had snack & at 8: P.M we left for Vernal Utah. Got rack for top of car. stoped at midnite in Santa Fe for gas.

Ivard drove most of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment