Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Monday, May 9, 1966

got letter from Ray

Ivard worked in Boise

Jerry & Dean went to class in Boise

Sunny - windy - cloudy - rained a little this evening.

I feel awful, pain in my head, neck & shoulder. I didn't get up very early then I sat & payed Scrabble with father.

He got called to Boise for 3:30 so I fixed him dinner & took him up to Nampa floral to trade cars with Jerry & he went to work & I came home & did some patching & washed 2 or 3 batches of cloths

Made Dean a Salad for Growl picnic at Park at 5: He came home from school & went up to Minor Breckems about Job interview then came home & we took him up to Lakeview Park droped Dale off to collect. We went over & waited for Jerry & I crocheted. We ate at different times. Ray ask us to fast & pray until tomorrow nite for him. He has a virus inf. Jerry planted some flowers then went & got Dale & went up & got Dean & J. & D. went to Boise to genealogy class. Gene got home about 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment