Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wednesday, July 7, 1965

Jerry - Mother & Ray went to Boise

hot

I came home from work & went right to bed. Ivard was already home & asleep. Dean had to go to Piano lesson at 9:15 8:45 & Dale at 1:30 because Mrs. Hurren was so busy. Jerry, Mother & Ray took Dean to D.Q & went to Boise.

Ivard got up at 1: & bathed & tended Kids & watered. Jackie & Dale were fighting so I made her go to bed with me. Ray didn't work at molding fac. today went to work at Smiles at 5: Jerry & Mother took him at 4:30 & went shopping. Got me new dress.

I got up at 4: & made meat pie with biscuits on for supper & they ate at 6:

Jerry went & got Dean & they went home teaching. I watched the movie & had bath & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment