Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thursday, July 15, 1965

hot. I came home from work, got laid off until next week, Ivard had coe ome & was in bed. I laid down awhile then got up & went to Caldwell with Ray, had to go see Parole officer, & I had Int. drawn up on Kids accounts. Came home & we ate & took Dean to D.q. & went up town and paid place & some of the bills, Jerry went with us. I made out payments & worked on books.

We ate & Ray left for work at Melba at 5:, Jerry took him then went & got Dean. I checked Deans money & went to bed early, I was so tired & don't feel good. Ivard went to work at 11:30.

Jerry & Dean went Home Teaching.

Dale went collecting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment