Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wednesday, July 21, 1965

got called back to Simplots

Dean got drivers licence

windy & cool - cloudy - sunny

I got up & made 13 bottles red rasp berry jam & washed cloths all day did Ray & Dales bedspread & all their bedding & mine and made their eds & mine, Ivard helped me & I cleaned my room & Ivard did hall & other bed rooms.

Ray & Dean went to Melba at 11: & opened Smiles & worked till close, Dean came home at 1: & went back again at 7:. He didn't take D.q. truck out today but went & got him a drivers licence. Ivard & Jackie went up town awhile. I iorned all afternoon & got it all done up.

I had bath & went to bed at 8: but never did go to sleep I went to work at 11: & Ivard went at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment