Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Friday, July 9, 1965

I lost 9 1/4 lbs on liquid diet since Tues

Ivard laid off tonite

hot

I came home from work & went to bed.

Jerry took Mother up to Superior Western at 11:30 to get her hair done then took Dean to take out D.q truck he took Ivard & Ray up to World Book meeting this morning & got them at noon & they came home & ate & I got up & Ray & I took Ivard back to meeting at 1: & Ray sat & waited while I went to Dr., lost 9 1/4 lbs then we went up town & got mother & Ray took us to Smiles & bought our lunch. Came home & Jerry fixed supper & I went & got Ivard at 4: & we went & got groc. & picked up meat for Ray to take to Melba & Jerry took him at 5:45 & brought Dean home. Ivard didn't get any sleep today so he laid off so we could go in morning. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment