Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 6, 2015

Tuesday, July 6, 1965

Got letter from Gene, moved back to Lautoka

Lyle was here

99º sure hot  Ivard got bumped to 11:30 Job.

I came home from work & Ivard & Jackie were still in bed I went right to bed & was so tired I went right to sleep. I woke up at 11:, Lyle & family were here. They left at 12:30 & Gail & Kids, we drew names for Xmas, & took Dale & Jackie with them up to Park to picnic with Metcalfs. I had to go to Dr. at 3: so I took Ivard, Jerry & Marlin up to Park to go Swimming with Lyle & Gail & them & I went to Dr. I only lost 1/2 lb in 3 weeks so he put me on liquid diet for next 3 days, diet drinks. I went up to Park at 3:30 & visited with all of them & we came home at 6: & Jerry dashed Ray to work at Smiles. Mother stayed home & finished Jackies head board, she & I went after Dean & I to supper & we I went to bed. Went to work at 11: & Ivard went at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment