Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Friday, July 16, 1965

hot Dale went on paper route & came home & went to bed. Ivard came home from work & went to bed.

I washed some cloths Dean went on D.Q. truck at noon Jerry took him up. I had to be to Dr. at 3: then Kids waited in car for me & Ray & I droped Dale & Jackie off at Dr. Lee's at 4: & we went up town & bought Dale a swim suit then took Ray to work at 5: & went back & got Kids, Dale had tooth filled & Jackie had hers checked & made an appointment went back up town & got Dale some pants & shirts & got Ray & Dean some pants & socks for their birthday. Ivard went to work at 4: I went & got him at 11:30 & we went to "Smilies" & had hamberger delux & root beer float, didn't wait for Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment