Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 3, 2015

Saturday, July 3, 1965

Dale started mowing lawn for Edith

hot, real bad thunder storm this evening & Rained real hard.

I got up at 7: & started iorning & iorned most of day, did 82 pieces I washed cloths in between.

Mother quilted all day on Jackies head board. We ate dinner at 3:, I cooked steaks & at 3:50 Ray & I took Ivard up to R.R. to work & came home after we got few groc. & Ray had bath & I took him over to Weavers to ride to work with her at "Smiles" 5: to close. He didn't work at Molding F. today

Jerry & Dean took D.q. truck out &  I went & got them at 6: & got few more groc.

Jerry went to Melba to wedding reception We watched T.V. Ivard called at 11: & I went after him and we went over to Smiles & waited until Ray got off & came home.

Plant down tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment