Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 27, 2015

Tuesday, July 27, 1965

I started 3 day no calorie diet

hot & sunny. I came home from work & went right to bed at 8:45 & woke up at 2:30. I washed a batch of cloths & made me a pot of tea & went on no-calorie liquid diet again today painted on my Xmas door panel all afternoon.

Jerry went job hunting again this morning, isn't any thing.

Ray went to work at 11:15 till close, Jerry took him out to Melba then took Dean to D.Q. Jerry fixed supper & they ate at 5: & I read papers.

Dale went over & mowed Ediths lawn & Nellies & went to Mutual with Hoggs

Ivard & I took Jerry & went & picked Dean up at D.q & took them to Mutual, Jerry went to Boise, from there with Rodney Ivard went to R.R Credit & applied for loan for Ray to go to school. went to Gails a few min. Sis home alone. went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment