Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thursday, July 8, 1965

Ray quit at Midland Molding

hot - got cloudy this evening. I came home from work & went to bed, Ivard was already in bed. Jerry took Jackie & Marlin to Primary & Dean up to D.Q to take truck out then at 1:30 he took Jackie to get hair cut & him, Dale, Jackie, Marlin & Jeff went to Park swimming all afternoon. Ray went selling world books with Gail & went to work at Reed & Bell at 5:

Kids woke me up at noon & I laid until 3: & couldn't sleep so I got up & washed some cloths & Mother made apple Pies & I made tuna loaf & salad & fixed supper & they ate at 6: & at 6:30 Dale went collecting & at 7: Jerry went & got Dean.

Ivard went to world Book meeting at 8: I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment