Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monday, July 12, 1965

hot

Gail came & got Ray & they went selling world books all day. I washed 3 batches of cloths & worked on genelogy most of day & Dean did until time to go to work, Jerry took him & then took Dale out to Hurrens & bought him genelogy book & they both worked on it too.

Ivard cut lawn & watered all day. I helped Jerry fix supper & we ate at 5: Dale was to Hoggs. I washed my, Ivard & Jackies hair. Ivard had bath & got ready to go to world book meeting

Jerry left at 6: to get gas & pick up Dean & go home teaching. I went to bed until time to go to work, Grace came & picked me up, Ivard went to work at 11:30. I had bath before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment